Wednesday 25 February 2015

About us


Hi! I’m Maisara Bt Abd Manap, a final year student of English Literature and Language. I’m the youngest in my family out of three sisters. I would describe myself as a very determined and highly motivated person. I always take my study seriously and believe that I am quite easy-going to work with. I’m an optimist rather than pessimist. I consider myself as a positive and enthusiastic person and I relish a challenge!


My name is Ezreen Siti Juliana Bt Mohd Jamil. I am a final year student of English Literature and Language. I am doing Combo which specializes in Literature and Linguistics. Last child from two siblings. Sometimes I can be outspoken and sometimes I can be very passive. I am passionate about living life to its fullest. For me, that includes travelling to new places and experiencing all sorts of things. I love my girlfriends to the fullest too! 




Husna was born in 1992 and has 4 siblings. She is the middle child from Borhanudin and Rubiah’s daughters. Born in a family of educators (both her parents are teachers), she has interest in pursuing her degree in Bachelor of English Language and Literature, majoring in Linguistics. She likes to play musical instruments especially Angklung. Currently she is a member of IIUM Angklung Club. One little trivia about her is that she likes to browse cake pictures on Instagram and admire their beautiful decorations but rarely eat one due to  too much icing on top.


Fatimah Azzahra Che Azlan, born and raised in Kelantan. She is currently in her final year of Bachelor's Degree in English Language and Literature at IIUM. She enjoys reading books, collecting postcard, watching football and travelling. Consider herself as an introvert and socially aloof who enjoys spending time with her own self, particularly doing nothing. Still, every now and then she likes hanging out with her friends. A laid back individual with zero tolerance to those who are impudent and like to belittle others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment